Office 2011 Setup – The Microsoft Office has different suites designed for the Mac users due to the popularity of the products. The Office 2011 is one of the office products designed for the Mac users only. It was released at the end of the year 2010 and came with a great many updates. As stated by the Microsoft, the Office 2011 setup is not supported by the Microsoft anymore. But all the application and service can be accessed if your device has this product.
Furthermore, you can contact the Office Support any issue with the product. Try the toll-free number or visit office.com/setup and chat with a technician.
Features of the Office 2011
As we said the Office 2011 released with new updates for the application and products. Here is a list of attractive features of the Office 2011:
- There is two version available for the Office 2011: Home & Student and Home & Business.
- The Home & Student offers Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as the main applications.
- While the Home & Business has above applications and Outlook access as well.
- Other than that, the Office 2011 came with visually sharp and high-density graphics.
- It also allows the multiple users to access the same file and edit them simultaneously.
Limitations of the Office 2011
Along with the features the Office 2011 also has some limitation. Also, Office is a suite designed for the Windows, it’s processing on the Mac makes it a little challenging.
- It is not supported by the Microsoft is the most important drawback of the Office 2011.
- Rich text file and some other file formats are not supported by the Office 2011.
- There is also some language limitation with the Office 2011. The right-to-left languages such as Arabic, Persian, and Hebrew are not supported by automatic language detection.
- Sharing is also limited due to the fact that the Office needs the Windows to create a sharing hub which is not possible with the Mac.
But many Mac users still purchase the Office subscription for their devices. That allows the Microsoft Office makers to improve their product with each update. If you want the Office 2011 setup for your Mac then you can follow the steps to install the Office on your device.
How to Download Office 2011 Setup Files on Mac?
To download the Office 2011 on your Mac, you can follow these steps and then get to the installation steps.
- You need a high-speed internet connection for these steps.
- Turn on your Mac device and launch a web browser of your choice.
- Visit the Office.com/setup and go to Download Earlier Version of Office.
- Then you will be prompted to enter the Office 2011 product key in the given blank.
- Microsoft will review the product key and you will be given a download button for the Office 2011 setup files.
- Click on this download button on your screen.
- An automatic download will start on your computer.
- Once the Office 2011 Setup files download is complete, you can move to the installation steps.
Steps to Install Office 2011 on Mac – Office.com/setup
- Once you have downloaded the Office 2011 Setup files then you can start the installation.
- Navigate to the Office 2011 Setup files and double-click on them.
- The Microsoft office installer will start on your computer.
- Agree to the term and conditions of the Office 2011 and start the installation.
- Furthermore, make changes to the Office applications if you want and continue.
- Finish the installation by following the on-screen instructions.
- Finally, close the installer and Office 2011 is ready to be used on your device.
If you are facing any issue while following the steps to install the Office 2011 then contact the Office Support. Talk to a skilled technician by placing a call at the toll-free number.